£30000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2558
almost 2 years ago
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, partners, suppliers and key engineering personal.
- Create detailed take offs from drawings to include reviewing and understanding of construction drawings including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and security systems.
- Prepare technical bill of materials, specifications and drawings, ensuring compliance with technical specifications, generation of acceptance test documentation, specification of equipment, undertaking review meetings with clients to present and agree final specifications.
- Follow up tenders/quotations on behalf of the Sales Director/CEO with clients and attend tender presentation meetings to influence key decision makes resulting in orders and total customer satisfaction.
- Process orders in a timely manner and efficient manner ensuring that company policies are adhered to during the process.
- Attend system courses and maintain relationships with key suppliers to keep abreast with latest technology and industry standards.
- To qualify and process sales enquires received by telephone and email with a view to scheduling survey appointments for the field sales teams geographically.
- Provide regular ongoing support to the sales estimation manager in the preparation of quotations and bids for the Security and Audio visual systems.
- Process orders in a timely and efficient manner in compliance with the company and industry policies and achieving approval of key parameters such as, approved purchase orders, signed contracts.
- Create installation job and invoicing packs from sales to installations after processing an order.
- Complete and submit bid tender documentation and PQQ within specified time frames for inclusion on approved tender list.
- Follow up tenders/quotations when requested on behalf of the sales team with the clients.
- Create marketing and presentation material on a project by project basis.
- Experience: Detailed experience in a sales administrative role within an office environment.
- Proposal Estimation/Bids and Tenders.
- Must be articulate and literate, with excellent IT and communication skills.
- Excellent people skills (able to influence across multifunctional divisions and stakeholders).
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate PC Literacy with proficient knowledge of Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Diary management.
- Technical knowledge of security systems or products is ideal but related industry knowledge will be considered.
- Security systems and / or products.
- Technical solution sales background.
- IT literate with a knowledge of MS Office based packages is a must.