£18000 - £23000 per annum
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an IT Business 1st Line Support for our recruitment group to work at Watford. Have you got what it takes to #BeGreat? Do you enjoy working with IT and People? Do you pickup systems easily and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others? McGinley Group need a systems superuser to train and support staff on a daily basis.
McGinley Group currently operate nine recruitment and logistics companies across five core sectors (Aerospace, Construction, Education, Healthcare and Technology).
Developing rapidly since founding in 2009, we are this year projecting turnover of over £150m and have been awarded various honours for our work culture and progression.
- FT 1000 2018: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (the 2nd fastest recruitment Group in the UK & Ireland)
- FT Future 100 UK 2018 (Diversity in management)
- London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2018
- Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2017
- The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2015
As we go from strength to strength, it's a great time to join the company! Search #BeMcGinley on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to see for yourself the fabulous culture we have at McGinley!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our IT Team. Working for a Top 100 company, you will be responsible for assisting the team with various duties, providing company-wide support across all branches to ensure the company’s aims and objectives are achieved. Hours within the role are negotiable as this could suit part-time hours.
Recruitment Technical Superuser
- You will undertake internal training to become a superuser on our CRM databases
- This will enable you to train and support users with a wide variety of issues/requests relating to the database
- You will work with the Database Administrator who will support you with more in-depth queries and requests
- You will be trained to understand all company IT processes
- Assist users with general IT issues, resolving if possible but more importantly directing the user to the correct internal or external resource to assist them further
- Assist with new projects as required
- Good basic understanding of Windows
- Confidence in using IT systems (after training)
- Experience of working with a wide range of people
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of supporting other users
- Experience with O365
Competencies for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people on all levels
- Willingness to help and support
- Action orientated
- Integrity and trust
- In house training as required
- Take part in self learning opportunities
Our amazing benefits include a bonus scheme, uncapped holiday, discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers, summer & winter parties and more.
As a forward-thinking business, we value the development of all our employees. Therefore, there would be plenty of opportunities for the successful candidate to develop and progress this new role. If you are interested in the position.