£22000 - £25000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
I'm working with a specialist digital agency who work closely with their clients in order to get the best results possible from campaigns whilst building fun, trusting relationships with those they work with.
As PPC Executive, you will be joining an enjoyable and dynamic working environment and playing a big part in helping us achieve even better results for their clients.
You must have:
- An eye for detail
- Be ambitious / entrepreneurial
- Be inquisitive about the field
- Be highly organised
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The primary role of this position is to support your account management team with the day to day execution of client campaigns. Regular tasks include creating ads, building audiences and assisting with client reports. Through your work, you will play a big role in the success of our client’s campaigns.
With regular training and opportunities to attend industry conferences, you’ll be encouraged to develop and find the areas that excite you most about marketing our clients’ products and services.
They are looking for someone who has a keen, demonstrable interest in the field of digital marketing/paid search and is eager to learn more.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ad creation and copywriting
- Audience building and campaign setup
- Keyword research and PPC account builds
- Uploading creative / day to day management of accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimisations
- Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
- Brainstorming new ideas for accounts
- Reporting to clients
You are required to have:
- 6-12 months' hands on PPC experience
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel
- Experience using Google Analytics
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- You will be required to complete a task during the interview process