0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
We are looking for specialist to help champion data, digital measurement and reporting with a global remit for a top agency. Someone with experience in, and passion for, data, measurement, who wants to work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
The role is consultancy focused, but requires a solid understanding of the practical realities of what it takes to effectively manage and improve performance.
The team currently comprises three directors and one manager. We are in the process of hiring an additional exec. They are part of the larger Data & Technology team, a group of 40+ people with expertise in visualisation, back end development, front end development and analytics.
The role is made up of two distinct but related skill sets –
Working with clients and internal teams, both in London and in offices around the world, to champion robust measurement and reporting.
- Champion foundation measurement at scale. Experience in more advanced analytics such as attribution modelling or data science is not required, though an appreciation of their value and the role they play in measurement is.
- Be able to work with clients and client teams to build measurement frameworks that can work across brands, categories and countries.
- Guide teams and clients to think about what’s important when it comes to campaign measurement and understand what is practical to deploy.
- You need to be confident in third party measurement solutions such as Nielsen DAR or Kantar Brand Lift.
- You need to know the difference between a KPI and a metric.
- You need to understand the difference between a benchmark and a target, and the value of both.
- 2 Reporting
- Understand the process of acquiring, cleansing and transforming data into the various client marketing spend and performance data reports.
- Help clients to organise and align data across platforms, brands, categories and countries so that reporting can be scaled, and measures can be aggregated and compared.
- Provide the best practices and guidelines for managing data of different levels of complexity.
- Provide hands-on support for all data related activities within the BI Team.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Familiar with digital measurement and research, ideally across different countries. Experience with other, non digital media, particularly TV is a bonus.
- Use and able to navigate digital buying platforms, for example, Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious with a desire to dig until you find the answer
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- Experience in data interpretation
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus