0203 216 2566
over 1 year ago
My key client is an expert in free-to-play mobile games and they are looking for smart, creative and passionate people to join them as they unlock their next level of success.
As Game Tester, you will join a dynamic and passionate QA team and will have the opportunity to work on an ambitious and innovative project. Under the responsibility of the Lead QA, you will be required to work in a team and independently by prioritising your workload based on the daily needs of the project.
- Become a master of the game and its mechanics
- Find and report bugs for the different areas of development
- Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs
- Be pro-active in communicating with different departments when necessary
- Contribute to the writing, updating and improvement of test plans
- Keep solid track of the project and development timelines
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position with at least one game released at Hard Launch
- Experience working in a team of at least 10 people, using an Agile environment
- Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyse problems
- Methodical, rigorous and ready to become invested in the projectStrong interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented
- Familiarity with at least one bug-tracking tool: Jira, Mantis, or DevTrack
- Experience working with Unity Hub is a plus
Active in multiple countries across the globe, my client has won over gamers worldwide with its high quality, cutting-edge franchises. To find out more about this incredible role – apply today!