£50000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2567
over 1 year ago
This award-winning global agency is continuing to grow and needs a client services Account director to come on board asap. With almost 5,000 staff worldwide they have capabilities across PPC / Social / SEO / Display / Programmatic and offline marketing.
As Client Services Account Director you will have around 5 years’ experience, gained at a large media agency, and will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the day to day running of the agency’s largest international account. You will assist the Head of Client Services in developing short and long-term strategies for the clients.
About the role/you:
- A key digital Client Performance contact internally & externally
- Solid knowledge of PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social and Programmatic
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry news and developments
- Develop full working knowledge of all reporting and tracking tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effectively manage client accounts and their expectations
- Ability to discuss and be challenged on cross-channel plans/strategies
- Contribute to developing new ways of working
- Improve and streamline the internal and external processes
- Experience working on both B2C and B2B brands
- Help in preparing strategies and plans across multiple digital channels
- Apply your analytical and numerical skills to prepare cross-channel forecasts
- Help in preparing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Develop and distribute accurate contact reports and minutes
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed
- Keep clients and account teams updated on the status of account activities
- Support new business opportunities where appropriate
- Collating initial research, trend data and responses
For this role, you will need to be a go-getter, proactive, happy to roll up your sleeves and chip in to get the job done. You thrive in a team environment but are also independent and motivated to get on with it. You are outgoing and confident talking to clients and are happy to put your hand up to contribute your ideas on a regular basis. You should have strong analytical skills and must be excited by the digital landscape in order to drive performance and growth for clients, whilst learning about the technical setup that underpins a successful campaign.
For full spec and benefits contact Steve Lee.