£60000 - £80000 per annum
0203 216 2564
11 months ago
12 Month MAT Cover
This is a great opportunity for an existing Strategy Director to lead the strategy on a new agency account or for a Senior Strategist to take the next step in their career. This role is to join on a 1 year Fixted Term Contract and suitable for candidates with strong media agency strategic and connections planning backgrounds.
The Strategy Director is responsible for driving the strategic agenda and engaging with the client as impartial advisor. Creative thinking, dynamic presentation skills, and leadership behaviours are critical in delivering success in this role.
- Work closely with data teams and researchers. You need to be able to translate data into actionable insights and opportunities.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients, demonstrating excellent knowledge & understanding of their business
- Exhibit a broad understanding of consumers and their behaviours. Be tirelessly curious about what makes them tick.
- Develop pioneering engagement platforms and translate these platforms into clear principles for media & communications
- Clearly demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need with a focus on results and measurement of success
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work, both for responding to briefs and unlocking opportunities beyond them
- Arm the planning team with the knowledge & expertise they require to speak confidently to clients about the strategic direction and unlock exceptional planning execution – be this
- through training, thought leadership, and inspiration as well as working collaboratively on briefs.
- Train, coach, and empower the planning, data, insights and creative teams in development and packaging of strategies, ideas and independent smart thinking
- With the planning lead, maintain relevance of the strategy through evolving market and brand conditions
- Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the planning and investment teams
- An experienced media planner or strategist looking for a new challenge
- A self-starter: in order to drive the strategic agenda, you need to be able to identify core work streams that will benefit both the client and the agency.
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in not just the evolving communications mix but changes in the business landscape at large
- An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
- Ideas-driven and pioneering, with demonstrable experience in delivering bold strategy
- Keenly interested in human behaviour and what motivates behaviour change
- Highly skilled in interpreting data from multiple sources to form insights that can be leveraged in the development of strategies.
- A dedicated and motivating manager and team leader, who is inspirational while selfless
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.