£85000 - £90000 per annum
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
We are now building the EMEA strategy team and cherry picking only the best strategists to work on these iconic accounts.
We are looking for an experienced Group Strategy Director who is hungry to lead connections strategy for EMEA and global projects whilst working closely with local markets. We need somebody who has the passion and zeal to drive the product forward. The role requires a balance of connections planning experience with curious and creative thinking, that builds fertile connections platforms from insight.
The Group Strategy Director will be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the strategy team, senior client relationships and ensuring the highest quality of strategic product is met.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to set the example of best practice for communications planning, insights, connection architecture, media principles, communication innovation, ideas and media partnerships. You will play a critical role in strengthening senior client relationships through their understanding of their business challenges and have a natural ability to enjoy the company’s clients.
Furthermore, the key responsibilities of the Group Strategy Director include:
- Creating, collaborating and supporting the delivery of effective and innovative strategies across multiple markets to deliver the client’s desired results.
- Master the crafting of the communications story in a simple yet powerful way.
- Run regional workshops with clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas within key markets, and deal confidently with senior clients and creative agency counterparts.
- Ensure implementation remains true to the strategic platform by working seamlessly with the local strategy and implementation team.
- Coordinate and review multi market inputs and create one integrated and coherent strategy document.
- Support training needs as directed by the Head of Strategy.
- Arm the planning team with the knowledge & expertise they require to speak confidently to clients about the strategic direction.
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations.
- Actively contribute to the culture and identity as a forward-thinking, progressive media agency.
You will have a specific focus on client relationships and strategic output. This is also a key role for building our reputation for award winning work, creating thought leadership and playing an active role in the industry.
- Have a passion for innovation and thrive on creating an enjoyable, collaborative process in getting there.
- Have a knowledge of evidence-based media planning and how this creates core media guidelines and principles for brands.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all communication channels (especially digital and content) and how they work together within an integrated ecosystem.
- Be able to demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business’ needs and focus on results and measurement.
- Be a strong leader with great attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.
- Be passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix.
- Demonstrate that you are an excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections.
- Be highly ambitious, with a thirst for continual learning and improvement