£27000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2556
about 1 year ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Event production experience? Check! Practical technical experience? Check! Ambitious and keen to develop? Check!
An opportunity has now arisen to join a talented and creative event team as an Assistant Production Manager, so if you checked the points above this could be the position for you.
Working across several event spaces in London you will be involved in a varied array of live events from brand experiences to small scale concerts. With the experience you have built up in your career you will be the perfect fit to manage the full process for the small to mid-range events covering all production and technical requirements such as crew and technical resource management, budgeting, event layouts, concept design, technical operation, and delivery. The larger scale productions will see you providing an additional layer of quality support to the senior production team and this will aid you on the path of progression and development.
- Experience as an event technician
- Broad practical knowledge across AV, audio, lighting. power and rigging
- Good production management experience
- Strong operational and logistical experience
- Experience across a wide range of event projects and concepts
- On site event management
- Knowledge of H& S requirements for live events
- Great people management and communication skills
- Ideally, have an agency background
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience, private health care, cycle to work scheme, enhanced pension and more.
So, for further details and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA