£27000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: OTE
0203 216 2557
12 months ago
The successful Technical Sales Manager will come from a strong Audio Visual background with experience in either a distribution or integration environment.
The Technical Audio Visual Sales Manager will be required to:
- Manage existing Accounts, maximising sales opportunities and leads
- Further develop current accounts while identifying and going after new business opportunities across multiple market sectors
- Deliver technical presentations, pitches and client training sessions.
- Travel to customer sites in order to deliver technical material and assist with product set-up, testing and training.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the world of AV – Distributor or Integration
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in marketing and producing targeted sales strategies
- Able to prioritise and re-prioritise as needed in a fast-paced and stressful working environment.
- Must be fluent in all forms of AV technologies.
- Proficient in IT/Communication technologies and terminology.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Sales, AV Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, DMX, Artnet, Crestron, AV Sales, Technical, Quoting, Account Manager, AV Sales