£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime
0203 216 2556
almost 2 years ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Bases from their Wiltshire office the position will expose you to all areas of the business and your main focus will be on the delivery, set up and operation of audio and AV equipment, with a prime focus on audio, at a diverse selection of live events. As you evolve in the role you will take on more responsibility across all phases of an event project including but not limited to, quoting, set design, site visits, and on-site management.
The goal will be for you to progress into a hybrid role that encompasses project management, account management and ultimately leads you to fully managing the events side of the business.
In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to develop your skills further by providing assistance to installation projects. As stated, the team is small, agile and talented so there will lots of support and opportunities to develop your technical and business, acumen.
- A clear background in live event production
- An understanding of the event production process
- A high proficiency with audio, to include digital desks, line arrays, PA systems, multicore cables
- Practical experience with AV and lighting equipment
- Great problem solver
- Excellent communication and confident client-facing skills
- Ambitious, keen to learn, develop and progress
- A proactive attitude
- Full UK driving license
On offer is an excellent basic salary based on experience, overtime, and discretionary bonus. So, for more details and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA