£50000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
This unique role as the International Performance Director is based in London and will require regular international travel (monthly/quarterly) for key strategic meetings and regular contact with local market clients. The ideal candidate with have significant Paid Search and Paid Social expertise both technical and strategic as well as a strong grounding on how this media fits into the overall digital ecosphere, specifically how Programmatic works with these channels to form an audience led approach to planning.
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across the account.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across search and social, whilst having a view on their display and programmatic offering
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of an Activation Managers, indirect management of 2x Activation Executives
- Development of direct report to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Setting an annual performance strategy and goals that drive client’s business performance
- Lead (with Partner) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with partner) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation – including resource hiring when applicable
- Collaborative lead (with partner) on client reviews of all activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- Experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (client side or a mix will also be considered)
- Experience managing search, social and/or display from both a technical and strategic POV.
- Experience in audience led planning
- People management experience of managing a team
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Experience leading clients within digital
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A drive to remain at the cutting edge of digital media and progress both the client’s business and the agency skill through their work.