£45000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2557
11 months ago
The successful AV Technical Specifier/Estimator will be supporting the sales environment in the preparation, creation and administration of tenders, bids and pre-qualifications (project documentation). The AV Technical Specifier/Estimator will also be responsible for developing relationships with manufacturers to ensure most up to date product information is available to all members of the team.
The AV Technical Specifier/Estimator will ideally have the following:
- Working knowledge of current AV (audiovisual) systems, associated IT (Cisco) elements, their installation – ideally Crestron and Lutron kit.
- Bid preparation
- Meeting with sales colleagues to take the brief and understand the sales arguments
- Agree on timetables of preparation and work assigned with the sales manager
- Administration and coordination of tenders in support of the sales manager
- Supporting the sales division in completing tenders
- Assist in the standardisation of design and products
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Presales, Specifier, Estimator, Crestron, Lutron, Residential, Sales, Tenders, Designs, AV Specifier, AV Estimator, AV Presales, Engineer, AutoCAD