Negotiable Based on Experience
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
As an experienced artist, you’ll be part of a team that continually strives to create impactful and inspiring art. Our clients games have a diverse look and feel and so we’re looking for talented artists who have built a portfolio of equally diverse and exciting work whilst working on other games but is now looking for somewhere new to spread their wings and continue to build their skills.
- To be that all round artist you know you are, turning your hands to many things from concepts to modelling, characters to environments
- Create beautiful and impactful 3D art.
- Work collaborative with the art team to maintain art style and standards.
- Work well with others.
- Be self-directed and prioritise workload.
- Drive quality and innovation within our games.
- At least 3 years in the role of artist working in games.
- A great portfolio of 2D and 3D work that demonstrates a range of styles.
- Experience of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Substance Painter and proficiency of using these, or similar software.