0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
You will work with and support Account Managers in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs.
The Account Director will be responsible for the technical SEO, leading the content strategy thinking and running a team that integrates with other channels to activate content through audience insight. Responsibilities include:
- Client Servicing – Visible as a key point of contact for clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered.
- Content Strategy - Developing the functional content strategy using a number of sources including keyword analysis, competitor research and qualitative data.
- Analysis – Lead analytical work streams, discovering deep and meaningful insights to help inform content and technical strategies in this highly competitive market.
- Technical – Guide inhouse technical teams through front (website) and backend (CMS) migrations, UX testing and analysis, and optimisation of website structure and elements.
- Measurement – Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured and push the boundaries of reporting standards.
- Team Management – As a line manager, support the evolution of your Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Collaboration – Working closely with the other SEO sub-teams as well as the analytics, media, and planning teams to deliver consistent and considered work.
- New Business – Assist in growing business with existing clients as well as involvement with new business.
- Strong SEO skillset
- Confident with technical SEO work streams and platforms
- Experience building and managing relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Confident presenting to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience in working on new business pitches
- Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Analytics platforms
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as SEO tools
- Experience of forecasting SEO performance