£45000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
This role is of unique opportunity because it is split across two of the agency's largest performance clients within the international team. Offering a diverse mix of responsibilities across client leadership and audience led planning.
The activity centres around the use of Data and Tech to target audiences via programmatic, social and search. The client offers the opportunity to gain in-depth understanding of Adobe’s tech stack, as well as exposure to search and social strategy.
Across both clients the candidate will gain exposure to all major digital performance channels including: Programmatic (Both PBU & Managed service), Social, Search and partnerships.
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across both accounts.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across programmatic, search and social
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of 3x Activation Managers, indirect management of 4x Activation Executives
- Development of direct reports to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Foster a culture of proactivity across the team, delivering new opportunities for test & learn
- Setting an annual performance strategy and goals that drive client’s business performance
- Lead (with Director) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation – including resource hiring when applicable
- Collaboratively align wider business teams across analytics, adops, direction and insights to deliver on day to day campaign delivery
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on client reviews of all activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- Collaborative secondary lead (with other Directors) on the management of day to day relationships with Google, programmatic & tech providers.
- Lead on the usage of rapid growth planning as part of our rigorous campaign planning process
- Lead and collaborative remit on non-client specific activation management workstreams and projects – as assigned by senior leadership