£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2564
11 months ago
You'll be joining a team of multi-channel strategists and planners, buying creatively and passionately for a range of clients – locally, regionally and nationally.
- To act as an ‘ambassador’ for the agency both internally and externally.
- Maintenance of specific client accounts, including making meaningful two-way contact with clients.
- Generating deals, media packages and special offers for the good of the business and the client and ensure that all deadlines are met and buying rates are competitive. This will require strong negotiation skills across of range of media channels.
- Also, responsible for maintenance of media schedules via media buying system. Distribution of the schedules to all relevant parties in a timely fashion, creation of media recommendations and proposals in response to specific client briefs. Liaising with specialist PPC/SEO/Programmatic and Social teams to ensure all media platforms are robustly interrogated and appropriately included with media plans. All recommendations should be intelligently presented and well thought out.
- Attendance at client marketing meetings.
- To assist with new business as required – this may range from sharing thoughts and ideas at initial brainstorm stage, through to putting together documents and supporting the pitch team when presenting at pitch meetings.
- A willingness to learn and share learning of the organisations internal planning and insights tools such as Hitwise and TGI.
- Help to manage other more junior team members and workloads and assist with their training and development by sharing knowledge and empowering them to make effective decisions and broaden their skill set.
- Every piece of work produced will be to the highest possible standard and to the best of your ability every time. A positive, pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must for this role.