0203 216 2566
11 months ago
The Role –
- Implementing community engagement programs and the overall global social strategy.
- Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating engaging content for press releases, trade events and community channels.
- Being proactive at seeking out opportunities to grow and expand awareness of their products and communities.
- Work with the integrated communications team and game teams to develop, update and execute community engagement calendar.
- Promoting new community features to players.
- Deliver regular community updates to the business, informing of community sentiment and player focused campaign performance.
- Demo products at various tradeshows and press events if necessary.
- Demonstrable experience as a community manager, ideally in mobile and free-to-play.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record of managing impactful social media campaigns.
- Avid gamer.
- Current in depth knowledge of social media channels, best practice and emerging trends is essential.
- Able to develop and execute community engagement programs.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- High levels of energy and drive.
To find out more about this incredible role apply today!