£40000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
Looking at the “bigger picture”, the Senior SEO Account Manager works closely with SEO Strategy, Content, Technical and Digital PR to bring together the right mix of specialism and expertise to drive client campaigns forwards.
Integration will be at heart of what you do, working with the other teams within the agency including Data, Paid Media and the Creative team to ensure that everything we are doing for the client is aligned to deliver the best possible success.
As a senior member of the SEO team, you will manage junior team members in approach, work delivery as well as being responsible for their training and development.
- Act as the campaign gatekeeper, ensuring all campaign work undertaken is driving towards client’s overall business aim
- Act as primary point of contact for client growth team on accounts
- Lead client meetings/calls with support from senior/junior team members as required
- Determine monthly account resource requirements with support from Account Director
- Schedule work from SEO pillars in alignment with task scoping, client priorities and workflows
- Working with SEO Strategy, ensure each client has a defined strategy
- Ensure each client has a search landscaping document
- Ensure each client has a roadmap
- With support from SEO Strategy and SEO Account Director as required, create forecasts for clients
- Create client reports in line with reporting schedule
- Ensure all client deliverables are on time and in scope
- Act as sign off on all client work outputs
- Monitor client performance weekly and feedback to team on movement
- Lead integration with other channels to deliver maximum impact
- Manage small team of execs.
- You love developing your team
- You are great at building successfu relationships with clients and are a strong communicator with the ability to to explain and deliver SEO insight in a client friendly way
- You are highly organised and are able to successfully project manage
- You are able to work on multiple accounts and meet deadlines
- You have experience in putting together successful SEO strategies for clients