£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
You will get involved in planning and managing all aspects of (largely RTB) display campaigns, including helping to decide targeting lines and execution strategies, and overseeing all aspects of campaign optimisation to achieve client goals.
Liaising closely with account managers and the wider client services, managing execs, understand campaigns, relaying feedback to clients (through AM) and advising them on how to achieve the best performance.
You will be joining a team that is passionate about what they do and will expect the ideal candidate to be as passionate as they are about digital marketing.
- Responsible for day to day management of RTB campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising against the performance of these goals
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration pre-campaign
- Overseeing/Setting up client campaigns within 3rd party ad-server (Mediaplex)
- Overseeing/Setting up client campaigns within RTB platform (Turn + Rocketfuel + GDN)
- Researching, creating and monitoring scalable and effective display campaigns from scratch
- Overseeing/Setting up testing matrices around creative/bid levels/frequency capping etc.
- Margin and budget management
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Troubleshooting of tracking and set-up issues within RTB console and ad-server.
- Creating insights and analysis for accounts team to present back to client
- Overseeing external (3rd party) supplier campaigns and making optimisation suggestions.
- Reporting to Account Director on performance of campaigns in Excel
- Coordinate with ad serving vendor and any partner in the set-up, execution and reporting of our ads campaigns
- Testing new targeting lines and suggesting new campaign strategies
- Troubleshoot and resolve all internal and external issues associated with ad campaigns
- Working across multiple platforms (GDN, Turn, Rocketfuel, Mediaplex etc.)
- Provide billing data for the accounting department via ADs/AMs.
- Working closely with account managers and helping other members of the Digital team with the research, analysis, optimization and reporting
- Arranging training sessions for other execs
- Client communication
- Delegating tasks to execs
- Understanding of cross - channel and within channel attribution
- Understanding of issues within RTB (viewability, bot traffic etc.)
- 18 months+ years agency side
- Experience in ad operations, campaign performance and management
- Experience across multiple platforms (GDN, Turn, Rocketfuel, Mediaplex etc.)
- Understanding and troubleshooting of latest trends/technologies
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of ad serving technologies
- Advanced level of excel
- Experience of tracking and optimising mobile and video campaigns advantageous