0203 216 2563
10 months ago
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as bid modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and any other tech platform used by the agency and client.
- Running paid YouTube campaigns including Trueview, bumper and discovery ad formats and optimising performance over time
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Senior Paid Search Manager on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Feeding into the creative teams on video asset performance
The most important factor to take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry.
- 1+years hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Fluency in English
- A second European language would be preferable
- Google Ads certified
- Bing Ads certified