0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
As a fast-growing department within the fastest-growing digital agency in the UK, this role offers a great opportunity to work in an environment that combines pioneering innovation with exceptional client integration. We are looking for someone who is interested in working on outstanding, performance lead accounts with an enthusiasm for data and an eye for detail The candidate will be directly responsible for the management and development of two SEO Account Managers (Content and Technical) and a Senior Account Executive so experience in managing a diverse team is important.
Understanding the value of content and how it affects SEO is crucial. The candidate will need to have proven experience in both creating content for search and understanding trends to find new areas to explore. They will be responsible for guiding the Content and Technical Account Managers in best practice across project development, insights and delivery and therefore a broad knowledge base is essential.
- Strong & proven client servicing skills.
- Management of SEO campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- High working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other SEO tools
- Experience in managing and co-ordinating direct reports to deliver multiple projects
- Good exposure of PPC and an appreciation of how the two channels interact.
- Proven experience successfully running different SEO projects such as link penalties, content migrations and technical audits
- Defining and managing client reports, including tracking performance against targets
- Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations, monitoring KPI targets against actuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
- Ability to present complex subjects with clear rationales and recommendations, while working independently
- Numerate and comfortable working with Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferred Skills
- A strong foundation in technical skills, such as managing website migrations, page speed analysis and resolving indexation issues
- Experience in running Content projects, such as Strategies, Calendars, Audits and Gap Analysis
- Some experience using Google Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau and/or other data visualization and management tools, and a keenness to explore Data Studio further
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools & SEOmoz
- Knowledge of analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics & Omniture