Competitive salary based on experience
0203 216 2564
about 1 year ago
The Digital Manager is responsible for the day to day running of client’s digital activities, working closely with the Digital AD/Head of Digital to ensure that we are working towards the overall strategic client goal. It requires strong digital understanding of all channels and understanding of how digital fits into the multi-media connected system. Digital Managers are experts in their own media but have a desire to build connected systems and identify opportunities to connect with other media. Digital Managers demonstrate excellence in and understanding of all digital channels.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and project management skills as they will be working closely with other media specialists to deliver an integrated plan, often taking the lead in developing the connected system using digital to link other media channels as well as understanding how other media channels fit in the system.
The Digital Manager is responsible for day to day implementational planning and ensuring we deliver an integrated digital plan, identifying the role for different digital channels and how the digital channels work and influence each other – both brand and eCommerce. They should understand all the digital channels and work closely with the specialists to keep up to date with developments in each of these channels.
The Digital Manager will have strong relationships with media owners and keep up to date with latest developments from these core media owners for their key clients.
Responsibilities include among others:
• Digital Display and Paid Social Planning and Buying
• The ability to delegate, up and downwards, to coordinate departments and to be able to sell strategies, initiatives and ideas convincingly
• Strategic digital leadership
• Develop strong relationships with clients. Be their go to person for anything digital
• Ensure that the team are delivering excellence in digital implementation planning
• Response to brief presentations
• Inductions to clients
• Form strong relationships with planning teams
• Multi-media understanding
• 360 digital knowledge (all channels – Display: Brand/Ecommerce, Social and Programmatic)
• Strategic digital skills
• Digital Media Planning and Buying experience
• Knowledge of industry media planning and verification tools (all media e.g. Adwords, Facebook Business manager, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Comscore, Moat, IAS, Double Verify etc)
• Developing knowledge of multi media planning tools (TGI, PamCo, Media Multiplier, Touchpoints)
• Pro-actively forge relationships with media owners
• Commercially aware
• Media neutral planning
• Strives to deliver award winning work and industry leading innovation
• Understanding of brands and ability to understand and execute strategy
• Good presentation skills
• Positive drive for innovation