£25000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
As an SEO Analyst you will work with the relevant SEO strategist, campaign manager and client services team to implement effective search strategies and track performance of new and existing campaigns.
Naturally someone who has a well-rounded knowledge of technical SEO, in particular the role of technical SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities.
- At least 2 years’ SEO experience, capable of managing large incomes.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- You must be proficient in SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- You must be passionate about technical SEO strategy and always strive to produce ground-breaking work.
- You will be responsible for the technical SEO strategy for clients.
- Deliver clear and concise technical SEO strategies covering the core elements of technical SEO and on-page copy.
- Mentor junior members of the team providing knowledge and support.
- Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.