£26000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
As a Senior PPC Account Executive will be responsible for running PPC campaigns for one of the agencies largest accounts. Being an International account, the Senior PPC Account Executive will be responsible for running campaigns globally.
On these account, you will work with the account manager and account director, to proactively drive improved performance of the PPC campaigns
This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments.
- Follow the deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing.
- Google AdWords Professional qualification (or at least strong working knowledge of Google AdWords)
- Experience of managing medium to large PPC accounts and budgets - GDN experience is a big plus
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.