A great job opportunity in a market leading Mobile Game Studio has opened up for a Rendering / Graphics Tec Programmer to join the studio. This studio is an ambition and innovative Studio that has flourish within the dynamic entertainment industry and this represent a great opportunity to join a highly successful studio and grow your Career with them.
As a Render / Graphics Tech Programmer, you will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team developing high quality mobile social games targeted at the top of the grossing and download charts. Reporting to the Game Producer, you will work closely with game Artist and Programmers to develop Shaders and script the render pipeline.
You will need to be an experienced Render Tech Programmer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You take pride in your work and you understand how to deliver a quality product. You have a passion for games and want to make games to be played by millions of people across the world.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability and experience with writing shaders optimised for mobile platforms or consoles.
- Passion for shaders with a focus on future areas and trends.
- Sound experience of Metal, Open GL or similar graphics APIs.
- Excellent technical skills to manage assets that fit memory, design, and frame rate limitations.
- Ability to communicate and work with artists, coders & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates shader skills ideally on mobile platforms or consoles.
- An excellent attitude, positive mind-set and pro-active to any work completed.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Experience of Unity, another C# game engine, or Unreal Engine.
- Experience within a mobile gaming environment is a distinct advantage.
- Experience creating and editing render pipelines.
This studio offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working for this studio is the fantastic people! They aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. They also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!