0203 216 2589
3 months ago
Our client is an award winning Game Studio who is looking for bright, talented & motivated people to join our Game Mechanics team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable experience, whilst working on AAA game titles. Graduates to senior level can be considered.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrably strong talent for programming game-play and mechanics, with a clear understanding of what makes games 'feel' good.
- Passion for working closely with world-class artists, animators and designers; supporting their developing day-to-day needs for game-play technology and associated tools.
- Firm understanding of how to create APIs and Tools which are intuitive, flexible and efficient.
- A highly self-motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code, and learn quickly.
- Fluent in object-oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
- Strong 3D maths and physics skills.
- A good degree or post-graduate qualification, or relevant experience, in Computer Science or a related subject.