£65000 - £90000 per annum
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
This company delivers complex and effective solutions by designing, supplying and installing the latest smart home systems, as well as offering a full selection of electrical services in the Residential market.
This opportunity will ensure delivery to the highest working standard of high end residential and commercial electrical & home technology solutions including pre-sales, design, procurement, job estimation through to successful implementation of project completion to great attention to detail. Very comfortable in dealing with main contractors and other trades, interior design and architecture teams.
Super high end residential experience, maybe luxury hospitality experience will also be of great benefit.
Excellent client facing skills required to deliver outstanding customer and site service
• Attend & manage site visits – liaising professionally with all parties in the deliver of technical information
• Responsible for accurate and technical estimations/proposals
• Liaise and manage all suppliers for all project pricing and stock requirements.
• Ensure all estimations/proposals meet or exceed the minimum gross profit margin targets set out by the company on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Initially carry out all installation works on behalf of the company for all electrical installations from 1st fix to snagging & completion.
• Carry out when required installation works
• Develop and manage sub-contractor database to carry out works on behalf of the business when necessary.
• Research new potential technologies to be added to the business portfolio.
• Liaise with new technology providers to evaluate their suitability for current & future projects.