£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: negotiable upon experience
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
Are you paid your worth ? If not, how about a new role as the Lead Crestron Programmer in a very ambitious Audio Visual Systems Integration company.
Our client provides commercial and residential audio, video, telephone, data, lighting, shade control, audio and video conferencing, low voltage distribution and environmental control systems.
- Program, troubleshoot and update software to deliver system performance, in addition to ease of access for non-technical users
- Analyse and ensure security and integrity of all systems and data
- Provide technical support re Crestron systems when required to ensure customer needs are met
- Analyse, test, and implement systems and software to standard, ensuring operating system compatibility
- At least 3 years of recent experience as an AMX & Crestron Programmer
- AMX & Crestron Certified Programmer preferred
- Creston DMC-E required
- CTS or CTS-I strongly preferred
- Keen ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain AMX & Crestron electronic systems
- Experience installing and testing code onsite
- System design and engineering experience required
- Experience working with clients in a professional manner
- Must be able to effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills - clear, direct, detailed.
- Independent work ethic highly motivated to getting a job done right