£26000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 2 years ago
The role is to work on an international travel brand across Europe and the US, you will be working with a dedicated team to ensure that best practise PPC is delivered to this highly though of client.
- The PPC Senior Account Executive will be working on a variety of international PPC accounts from different verticals
- You will be working with the account managers and account director overseeing these accounts to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure and strategy as well as proactively working on driving continuously improved performance of the PPC campaigns
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing, ideally delivering performance based results in travel or retail sectors.
- Google Ads Professional qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Ads)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel (with VLookups, If statements, pivot tables, using filters and etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches