£33000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a digital media professional to work on 2 major accounts with both international coordination and local planning and buying responsibilities. If you feel ready for that step and want to join a global agency please read on:
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Central Planning and Buying
- Champion innovative media solutions in every media plan and push the boundaries of conventional communication thinking
- Develop strategic responses to brief & present to clients/agency partners;
- Plan/buy central campaigns across all channels (90% digital & 10% offline);
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all campaigns, including tagging & trafficking;
- Develop and present campaign performance reports to clients/creative agencies.
- Market Coordination
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with key local markets;
- Develop processes and ensure that these are rolled out effectively and consistently across markets;
- Work closely with markets to deliver accurate & timely reports to clients;
- Lead local market briefing & support them in the implementation of their campaigns;
- Support and advise local markets to ensure that their media plans comply with the central brief and strategy;
- Confidently challenge and question recommendations to ensure the best possible delivery for the clients.
- Client Management
- Ensure curiosity, innovation and outsmarting are the key principles that guide the account;
- Gain the respect and trust of all relevant client personnel by demonstrating knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for their business;
- Be an active contributor presenting in client meetings;
- Manage client expectations and escalate issues quickly to the Group Account Director if necessary;
- Constantly use your knowledge of the clients business to identify areas where we can help solve their marketing challenges.
- Account Management
- Ensure work delivered to client is of highest standard; review all key documents/ presentations prior to distribution;
- Support all team members in the development and delivery of strategic media planning and thought leadership
- Inspire the team, leading by example, providing clear direction, feedback and support;
- Manage and ensure flawless implementation of all administrative tasks (status meetings, finance, data reporting );
- Provide support to all team members (GAD/AE).