Games, Digital Marketing, Technology, Creative, Ad Operations, Content & Social Media, Client Services, Media Planning & Buying , PPC, Programmatic , Art and Animation, Games Design, Games Programming, Games Production & QA
£30000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2567
over 1 year ago
The agency has had huge success working with globally recognised brands across fashion, entertainment and travel.
The team is small but truly collaborative, these guys are experienced specialists who are all seriously passionate about what they do and work collaboratively, and also have fun along the way.
Working with the Head of SEO you will be responsible for providing technical and on page recommendations as well as producing reports with insightful analysis. You'll also be working with the client during implementation of work requests.
• Technical recommendations to improve SEO
• Website auditing and recommendations based on SEO best practice
• Provide on page recommendations
• Getting involved in training, team and agency initiatives
• Monitoring of accounts
• On site and hands-on implementation
• Good knowledge of technical SEO best practices
• Understanding of cross device SEO
• Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Experience in providing technical audits and recommendations
• Understanding of web development processes
• Excel skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
For full spec, package and benefits contact Steve Lee - 07500 894 611