An incredible opportunity has arisen for one of my key clients, an outsource studio who due to rapid expansion is looking for exceptionally talented C++ Gameplay Programmers of all levels. They are currently working with a fast growing studio who work on a variety of projects for some of the biggest game studios in the world. They work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry and there is an exciting buzz working for them and a great family atmosphere in the company.
The Role –
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer and Core Teach
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Their duties as assigned
The Candidate –
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- At least one or more published games
- Experience with current-gen consoles including PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unreal (UE4), Unity and other proprietary engines is preferable
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!
You’ll be joining at a stage where they continue to grow rapidly, and you can play a pivotal role in the success of the studio, helping to build a world leading specialist development company.
To find out more about this incredible role apply today!