£29000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 2 years ago
The successful candidate will be experienced in trafficking digital activity through multiple ad server technologies and will troubleshoot issues across teams to support seamless end-to-end digital campaign activation: from tagging through to reporting and optimisation. The Senior Ops Specialist will demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, with strong communication and organisational skills to manage clients’ activity across internal and external stakeholder groups: clients, media owners, suppliers, tech, buyers, and finance.
In this role, the Senior Ops Specialist will offer support and training for the wider team and will be confident in workload balancing and delegation across junior team members. They will be the first point of escalation within the team and will monitor and flag challenges that could negatively impact KPIs. The Senior Ops Specialist will be an operational role model; standardising process and supporting the adoption of operational best practice within the Investment Team to ensure accuracy from booking through to finance reconciliation.
In addition to the day-to-day workload supervision within the Operations Team, the Senior Ops Specialist will work closely with the Operations Manager and internal stakeholders to deliver User Acceptance Testing (UAT), roll-out operational project deliverables throughout the year, assist with complex execution launches and help on-board new clients to the agency.
Who We Are Looking For
· Operational role-model with a customer-centric attitude
· Team player who motivates others and encourages close team-work
· Proven ability to manage workload in a highly pressured environment
· Cross-team collaboration with the ability to build strong relationships – internally and externally
· Extensive knowledge of end-to-end trafficking process; including pixels, creative tags and specs
· Adept at prioritisation, organisation, multi-tasking and time-management
· Process-driven with the ability to monitor existing workflows
· Demonstrates track-record in identifying areas for process improvement, developing solutions and monitoring subsequent adoption
· Good at problem solving – with the ability to resolve in a timely manner
· Able to train others and encourage knowledge sharing across team
· Competent in Excel and data analysis
· Aptitude to learn new systems, tools and processes
· 2+ years’ experience within an Ad Operations or Campaign Manager function
· Proven competency in data analysis, trafficking and Microsoft Excel