£25000 - £34000 per annum
0203 216 2556
10 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
You love all things audio.
You know your way around digital desks, mics, talkback systems, Dante network protocols, passive and active monitors and much more, your knowledgeable, passionate and love sharing your expertise and thrive on getting the right outcome for an event.
If this sounds like you then this event production company will be very keen to meet you.
They are based in West London and have an excellent reputation for producing and delivering outstanding corporate live events for over 25 years
This role will see you contribute to an array of projects and events in the UK and Europe working closely with internal teams across projects, hire and warehouse to ensure the best standards are met for the design and delivery of audio solutions for each event
- A clear background in live event production
- A wide and solid practical understanding of Audio production in a live event setting
- Confident with liaising with clients
- Ability to supervise freelancers
- Experience with digital audio networks
- Full clean driving license
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA