£33000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 2 years ago
This is an exciting role to join a top agency in London on one of the best known consumer tech/device brands world wide. The role is key to developing media planning solutions, as well as having an active involvement in all implementation and reporting procedures.
Previous experience in the retail / devices sectors would be beneficial but not essential.
The role requires planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists - TV, Digital, OOH, Print and Radio, however, it is essential that the candidate has strong working knowledge of creating and implementing digital activity in particular.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to take a simple brief independently and develop a response which incorporates clear targeting and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data. Interrogate and question elements of the brief when necessary.
- Ownership of the plans, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Knowledge and relevant application of research available (i.e. TGI, IPA Touchpoints, IMS, Nielsen, Google, plus bespoke tools)
- Keep up to date with media marketplace in order to educate clients on the changing media landscape and the opportunities arising as a result.
- Ability to interrogate and analyse research reports to draw conclusions and insights.
- Where necessary you will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms.
- Attention to detail when producing documents is of high importance, both yourself and overseeing those of the junior members of the team
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Ensuring high quality Post Campaign Reports are delivered to the client in a timely fashion.
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements.
- Coaching and developing the Associates (entry level position) within team
- Develop effective working relationships with activation teams.
- Day to day liaison between client and agency
- Ability to adapt quickly in order to support the team from one challenge to the next.
- Experience in integrated planning role in media, publisher / vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Experience in managing or developing staff
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience/involvement in new business planning and strong presentations skills