£28000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
What you will do
- Manage, plan and executing SEO campaigns for a range of the agency's client websites.
- Work alongside the SEO team to deliver positive organic results for the clients
- Own all technical elements of an SEO campaign for a variety of websites.
- Support and assist on other areas of SEO, such as keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Identify website issues from data analysis and provide recommended actions and solutions
- And where necessary, attend client calls and meetings.
- You are a forward thinker and super organised
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthuse pro-activity
- You strive to deliver great results in all that you do
- You have excellent attention to detail and are highly numerate
- You are passionate about digital and love soaking up new information
- You are a team player and like to be in a collaborative environment
- You love to solve problems and find successful solutions
- You are able to translate complex technical explanations into client-friendly documents
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop with us
- 1+ year experience in a dedicated SEO role and proven technical experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (desired).
- Proven experience in increasing ranking results on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Fluency on all onsite elements (Rich Snippets, CSS, XML Sitemaps, Canonical Tags etc.).