£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for an experienced account director to work on a large Tech firm account, overseeing the technical SEO and performance content arms of the account, project managing the delivery of strategy and being the first point of contact for everything organic.
- Being the first point of contact and managing the relationships between the client’s teams (including SEO, product, development, PR) and the relevant internal parties
- Leading response to briefs, planning and oversight of execution, including handling of ad hoc requests
- Driving the existing strategy and direction, and ensuring that it evolves to meet the client objectives if required
- Project managing deliverables, campaigns, publishing streams and regular reporting
- Understanding the solutions and mix of creative / content agencies in the group and how best to utilise them when required
- Using data and insights to answer client questions as much as possible allowing the specialists to focus on the scheduled deliverables
- Ensuring all billings and bookings are accurately recorded on the business’ invoicing system and ensuring accurate PO’s are recorded
- Owning commercial and financial reconciliation (including accurate recording of the timesheets)
- Developing new tech and performance-based content solutions alongside the specialists when required
- We’re looking for a senior digital specialist with a primary focus on organic search; that is able to bring the capabilities of the group together to deliver excellence
- The role is of course client facing, so strong client relationships skills are a must
- You will take a senior and commercially accountable role in the team with responsibility for first-class technical and content planning and delivery
- You will have excellent knowledge of a range of performance marketing disciplines and have a passion to continuously learn and apply new creative thinking to client solutions.
- You should have experience working closely with both technical SEO and content teams towards shared objectives
- You should be able to use insights tools such as Keyword Planner, Search Console, Stat, SEMrush, Google Analytics/Omniture, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs etc.
- You should be able to ideate and compile content strategies for performance-based marketing, especially performance content campaigns with strong hooks for link earning
- A strong understanding of the power and pitfalls of modern link building, as well as experience managing outreach campaigns
- Ability to work with the client’s internal PR team to ensure we maximise the organic benefit of traditional/digital PR