An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my key clients for a fully remote opportunity. Their state-of-the-art games fuels the most advanced simulation games and boast some of the most popular and successful games in the world. My client is looking for an exceptionally talented Gameplay Programmer to help them on their journey to greater success.
This role requires strong C++ skills and at least five years of video-game industry experience is essential.
- Profile and maintain existing game code
- Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
- Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
- Good debugging skills
- Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
- Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
- Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
- Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
- Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking and physics
This really is an incredible opportunity, perfect for someone looking to go remote. To find out more about this amazing role apply today!