Competitive salary based on experience
0203 216 2564
9 months ago
This role is suitable for a Product Manager with experience in media. Ideally Addressable TV, VOD or programmatic.
In summary, this role includes thought leadership - launching new features and products to market / new market launches across globe.
Half of the role is research focused. Working with external agencies to understand market, support and provide colateral for sales/position product to market.
Experience Required for the role:
- Product Launches / Bring new products to market
- Positioning new products
- Education of products
- Writing and Research
- Media background and ideally Addressable TV or VOD
The Product Marketing Director will support the agency in taking product solutions from concept stage
to launch, ensuring the products we offer our customers have clearly articulated benefits and
positioning, are supported with insights and the impact of their success clearly measured. The ideal
candidate will have a passion for working within a team to build brilliant products and be able to think
creatively within clear brand guidelines to ensure all of our products fit within a simple and accessible
product messaging hierarchy.. The role will report to the Head of Product and Analytics.
Key objectives for the role:
- Product research (evaluating business need and customer insights)
- Development of go to market materials (PowerPoint's, one pagers, product videos and website collateral)
- Sales training (positioning and terminology)
- Input and support on product focused events (e.g. launches, customer steering committees)
- Support on pricing strategy in partnership with Engagement and Operations
- Building case study frameworks and success stories
- Outbound CRM strategy (e.g. email updates, social media output)
- Ensuring brand consistency and messaging in line with our key values
- Use of multimedia (video, audio, mobile etc) tools to bring to life our product solutions
- Product success evaluation (measuring impact of our product solutions)
- Research and Insights
- Relationship management of key research partners
- Design of research and ROI evaluation frameworks (e.g. sales / footfall uplift and brand effectiveness)
- Commissioning and ongoing management of larger research projects (e.g. consumer and business insights)
- Pricing and packaging of standard research and evaluation solutions
Skills and Knowledge:
- A strong working experience of building product solutions, taking those products to market and measuring their impact.
- A strong working knowledge of the TV advertising industry and in particular, addressable technologies is key as the candidate will need to help articulate sometimes complex technical concepts into easy to understand key benefits for customers.
- Be able to work collaboratively across teams and disciplines to incorporate feedback and fine tune messaging / visual representation of our products.
- A proven ability to lead a product led marketing strategy with multiple tactics (e.g. events, CRM, sales materials) to reach the right audience with the right message is key, as is the ability to coordinate with communications / PR teams to support broader brand presence and messaging.
- Be passionate about marketing, excited about building new product solutions, a creative thinker and able to clearly express ideas and concepts.
- Solid experience in the TV advertising and digital media industries
- Experience using email, video, website, mobile tools and systems to launch and promote new products
- Past experience of utilising events to launch and support products
- Strong analytical capabilities – being able to identify and interpret trends and provide clear recommendations
- Understanding and experience of the product development process
- Proven ability to work positively as a key stakeholder in cross functional projects, being able to listen and process information from others and incorporate feedback
- Ability to set and work to a budget – tracking and reporting costs
- Excellent communication skills, effectively translating complex ideas into easy to understand, workable solutions and comfortable presenting in group environments
- Demonstrable ability to write accurate and detailed business requirements, but also clear and engaging communications new product launches
- Versatility to adapt skills/behaviours/attitude to enable successful working outcomes in unfamiliar environments
- Bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style and confident in the solutions you present
- Excellent MS Office skills