£50000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
10 months ago
You will have an extensive knowledge of at least two paid media channels – search, display, social, video and native – and have an interest in others. You will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the exceptional standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods and management approaches to ensure maximum performance and impact.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Act as strategic lead for all paid media accounts under your remit, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering your team.
- Work across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, social, display, native and video.
- Work closely with the client, SEO and data teams to ensure clear and integrated performance planning and execution.
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work.
- Understand the commercial requirements of your clients’ businesses and determine strategies, and facilitate internal understanding, accordingly.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Contribute to upsells, proposals and pitches.
- Lead key meetings and provide support on all other meeting preparation and delivery.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.
- You’re a strong leader, manager and mentor.