£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The candidate will also benefit from being exposed to many other disciplines within the wider team including Programmatic and Search. Being a very high-profile account, this a challenging but very rewarding role. The candidate will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of our client’s eCommerce activity as part of holistic campaigns. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for digital media and be keen to develop a career within Digital.
- Work to implement the brand’s overall media strategy in the context of changing marketplace conditions and opportunities.
- With support from Account Director, take ownership in all areas of day-to-day campaign management from initial brief, constructing a plan, negotiating, and buying ad space, billing, and financial management, to business objectives and KPIs and post campaign performance reviews
- Assist Account Director to effectively manage & develop Account Executives within the team
- Manage workflow priorities
- Interact regularly with the brand teams and senior management
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date records of the implementation of the media plan
- Develop and/or oversee the development of all media reporting, benchmarking and analysis of media campaigns; proven digital marketing analytical ability
- Maintain and develop agency relationships with current and new media vendors; evaluate new media types/outlets
- Develop collaborative relationships with other departments to deliver an integrated service to client
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Previous Digital media experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Experience of digital planning and buying
- FMCG, Retail, E-Commerce/Shopper Marketing and Direct Response experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of various types of media - specific, but not limited to digital, mobile, social media, programmatic, digital content partnerships, e-commerce, and video
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stakeholders
- Proactive in improving their knowledge and capability
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team.