0207 929 2999
8 months ago
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a passion for User Interface design and experiences. You will be responsible for helping create and drive the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience and raising the bar in Design, Art and Animation for AAA Game Development. You will have exemplary history having made aesthetically pleasing and contemporary user interfaces on the latest console platforms (mobile experience will also be considered too).
- Working with the UI Manager, other members of the UI team, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents and concepts.
- Responsible for creating brand guidelines and ensuring these are maintained throughout Game Development as well as implementing core features of the User Experience.
- You must be a great team player and have the ability to work closely and communicate with developers.
- Excellent Visual Design skills with a keen eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
- Excellent understanding of UI design.
- A proven track record of User Interface experience.
- At least 2 shipped AAA games.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools. (The candidate will be using their own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool).
- Knowledge of console TRCs is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe PremierPro.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.