Negotiable Based on Experience
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
1 - 12 Months
This creative business has been thriving in the market for over 20 years and are specialist in digital and creative marketing concepts. With a portfolio of regenerating some of the most innovative brands across the globe the agency prides themselves on being market leaders in their sector. The family feel culture and vibrant office space enjoys a unique energy to work and allows creativity to flow.
- You will be creative and innovative.
- Have working knowledge of using various programs (Cinema 4D, Solidworks, Kasemake or AG/CAD)
- Proficient understanding of using Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- You will be a clear communicator to ensure designs are conveyed to clients effectively
- You will have degree in Product, Industrial Design or equivalent and be able to provide a creative portfolio with examples of various projects and work
Day to day you will report to the Design Manager and be involved in taking detailed client briefs, meeting with clients and key stakeholders, creating technical CAD drawings, rendering CAD designs and liaising with various departments to ensure clear and concise delivery of final designs.