£55000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2558
9 months ago
With in-depth technical knowledge of a wide range of environments and technologies this can include Air conditioners, pumps and boilers, and ventilations systems in buildings, automation and control systems with significant expertise in integrating BMS systems into high end residential and construction projects.
• HVAC control system sequence programming and support of project start up, commissioning and troubleshooting activities. •
Install new controls systems and troubleshoot/repair of existing systems.
• Designs and implements sequence of operations for HVAC equipment
• Communicate project schedules and progress to customers.
• Stay current with industry trends What You'll Need To Succeed
• 3-5 years of industry experience in controls and HVAC.
• Strong controls programming experience is preferred.
• Third level qualification in HVAC or electronics, mechanical engineering or similar discipline
• Tridium AX, N4 and/or AX security certification preferred
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in the use of Windows based applications
• Ability to read and understand blue prints, control wiring diagrams, and controls sequence of operations
Experience in real-time HVAC automation systems, application programming, network experience, UNIX, DOS, Linux and/or Windows based Operating Systems, virtual environments and communication protocols including BACnet, Lon and Modbus.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
Application programming experience with Tridium AX or N4 JACE (Java Application Control Engine), Distech, Automated Logic Web Control or Staefa MS1800/Smart II building automation control systems.
Proficiency working in DOS, Unix based SCO, Linux and/or Windows based Operating Systems and experience working in VM Ware virtual environment.
Strong math and analytical skill, Basic background in electronics, fluid dynamics, mechanical systems, and principles of air conditioning and refrigeration in particular Variable and Constant Volume Systems.
Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
Advanced technical training strongly desired, e.g., Tridium AX certification or Automated Logic professional programming experience.
This is a fantastic role that will offer the professional an unparalleled opportunity to work with the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and build a career that will fly high with highly competitive salary and benefits.