£35000 - £75000 per annum
0203 216 2558
9 months ago
A prestige Technology centered organisation who is enjoying a long time of significant growth and offering smart technology solutions on a global basis currently has an immediate opening for a European Sales Manager.
In this position, you will lead all specification sales efforts in UK and EU.
You will create sales and coverage plans to develop specification accounts, project opportunities, and generate sales for the solutions in residential projects.
Effectively drive the grwoth and promote this brand new range of high-end audio systems.
Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, decision makers and researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications & establishing
- Ensures accurate recording of opportunities in CRM and provides monthly reports of sales performance, forecast, and market analysis to Management team.
- Works collaboratively with Application & Marketing teams and other key functions of the business to deliver business growth.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of Audio Visual Sales experience & established relationships with decision-makers.
- Self-motivated, organized, results-oriented professional with a hunter attitude for strategic sales, adept at all phases of selling cycle, from lead creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert at building and cultivating Relationships
- Competent with systems (CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
- Passion for Music/Audio
• Minimum 10 years of industry related selling and management experience
• Strong understanding and experience/success with consultative selling principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to connect at senior level
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
• Salesforce.com or other sales tracking software is a plus