Competitive salary based on experience
0203 216 2564
over 2 years ago
Global Media Agency
This is an exciting position for a Global Business Director to join a top agency on once of their largest single accounts.
The role joins the central team who provide global thought-leadership, coordination, comms planning and reporting services. This role is crucial in managing the relationship with the client, delivering the central team day-to-day output to the highest standards, and contributing to the team and business’ longer-term plans. It spans responsibilities equally across Client Leadership / Account Management and Digital, to deliver a breadth of work ranging from thought-leadership/best practice, network support, rolling out strategies and managing their implementation, investment and competitive reporting and analysis, dashboard development and management, and project scoping and management. The Business Director will also gain exposure to all specialist teams across the agency.
- Significant working knowledge and experience with FMCG Global brands/clients
- Demonstrable project management experience (strategy development through to campaign delivery)
- Must have experience supporting, developing and managing junior team members
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables with team and client to ensure smooth delivery
- Strong organisational and management skills a must
- Responds to changing workloads and priorities with a flexible approach and consults Partner where appropriate
- Language skills desired