Competitive salary based on experience
0203 216 2564
9 months ago
Top Media Agency
The Group Director is a senior leadership role, managing across an integrated team including comms, strategy and partnerships for a key brand in the agency. You are the day-to-day leader and driver for the client and the internal team. Your daily insights will keep your client work lead, – and your full team - ahead of the game, with your category expertise, status updates and proactive guidance. You are the authority on the client business to the agency and an authority to the clients. You translate the clients’ challenges and opportunities, both internally and externally, and lead the development of solutions that achieve the goals. The Group Director manages the profitability of your group of accounts and has strong commercial acumen skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Day to day client leader and advisor
· Actively lead the team to deliver brilliant work and flawless execution, ensuring positive client satisfaction scores
· Leadership and authoring of all client proposals, recommendations and points of view
· Ensure all client reporting, budget management, authorization and billing needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion
· Participate in all client briefings, clearly articulate client needs and objectives to the integrated Strategy, Communications Design and Partnership leads
· Apply a client lens to all areas of product, ensuring solutions developed are business- appropriate and meet agreed-upon KPIs
· Regularly educate your team, your client work lead and leadership on your clients’ business, culture and industry
· Involve leadership and client work lead in key client engagements
· Partner with discipline leaders to stay informed and aware of new developments internally and externally
· Ensure over delivery of all agreed-upon performance KPI’s
· Actively track and manage team staffing and resource allocation
· Regularly update your client work lead on utilization, profitability, fees, and scope of work compliance
· Ensure all annual financial goals / targets are met
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
· Extensive experience in Marketing and/or Advertising and Media
· Experience in leading, managing and developing a multi-dimensional staff
· Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
· Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications
· Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
· Strong commercial acumen
· Can influence without having direct authority, particularly with key client stakeholders.
· Is a confident, articulate communicator, able to fill the client with confidence that you are able to deliver to their timing and data specifications.
· Articulates agency services in a way that clients’ needs are met and value added.
· Ability to investigate, analyse and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results.
· Ability to manage your time effectively across every aspect of your work.
· Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills: welcome client’s business challenges and identify data driven solutions.
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
· Strong attention to detail, well organized and has the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
· Is positive and motivating in a team environment.
· Willing to understand different points of view and work well in a team.
· Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure.
· Soft skills: attentiveness, detail oriented, excellent communication ability.