£20000 - £23000 per annum
0203 216 2563
10 months ago
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
- Govern campaign strategy, manage & optimise social campaigns, report into clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid media.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Google) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across channels.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & repurpose where required.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Occasionally create timely & engaging content, optimised for platform used & intended audiences.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
- At least 1 year experience working within a paid media position. Agency experience is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across digital channels.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- A sound understanding of bid management tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- An excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.