Competitive salary based on experience
0203 216 2564
over 2 years ago
TV and Video Ad Tech
The Marketing Manager will work alongside the Marketing Director and will be responsible for delivering
on our UK marketing strategy in order to drive and build brand awareness, our products and our work. The Marketing Manager will also be tasked with managing our internal communications.
The Marketing Manager will play a cross functional role in supporting growth by ensuring our messaging is clearly communicated and that we reach our customers in creative ways to tell our story.
Implement the UK Marketing Plan – Support and drive marketing and product marketing campaigns and projects from conception to execution. You will track and report back on marketing effectiveness to the Marketing Director.
Event Management – Oversee and execute local events; take the lead in producing content (presentations, handouts, HTML mailers and website contribution); be responsible for on-brand quality merchandise; and be point of contact for trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Comms and Social Media – Manage our UK communications strategy and social media channels, working on tactical advertising campaigns to raise our awareness with clients. You will also manage our internal communications strategy with the Marketing Director and ensure our website stays up to date with latest news.
Website Management – Lead and develop online content ensuring it is kept up to date with latest news stories, product information and case studies. Ensure all collateral is kept up to date in the Global Portal.
Manage Case Studies and Award Entries – Work with our Product Marketing Director and team to unearth our strongest performing campaigns to develop exceptional case studies that are approved for external use. You will also produce a calendar of the most relevant awards and use our case studies to create award-winning submissions.
Market Research and Advertising Effectiveness – Collaborate on initiatives that look to assess the size and potential of market opportunities and the factors that impacts the effectiveness of TV and Video advertising, relative to other media. You will support in the setup, coordination, delivery, and reporting of these projects.
- Experience within the media industry, ideally from agency or ad tech company
- 5+ years in a Marketing role
- Strong track record in Product Marketing
- Proven track record of compiling and delivering innovative marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in sales support initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Good experienced in event management
- Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally
- You must have the ability to work in a team and be a great mentor to others
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications is highly regarded e.g. CRM tools (Salesforce and Pardot), online analytics (Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices